Unpack Once, and Discover Nova Scotia!
Centrally located in Nova Scotia, just off the Trans-Canada Highway. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Truro offers easy access to Truro Business Park, local attractions, and Halifax International Airport.
Settle into your modern guest room or suite, and enjoy free hot breakfast each morning! Accessible rooms are also available that include all the standard amenities plus extra features for your comfort, such as roll-in showers.
Downtown Truro offers charming restaurants, coffee shops, and unique boutiques. Visit Victoria Park and climb Jacob’s ladder, see stunning waterfalls and enjoy the playground, outdoor pool, and picnic area. In the early spring, Sugar Moon Farm is one of the best places in Nova Scotia to observe maple sugar in production. Nova Scotia also has a strong and proud Aboriginal culture. Explore the legend of Glooscap and the culture of the Mi’kmaq People at the Millbrook Cultural and Heritage Centre.
CARP members save 15% the best available rate for single/double occupancy
- Free hot breakfast offered daily, allowing your guests to start their day off right without an additional charge. We also alternate menu items so your guests will experience a variety of hot and cold options during their stays.
- Free high-speed and Wireless Internet access in all guestrooms and lobby, allowing your guests to easily stay connected to their customers and family while at the hotel.
- Our Perfect Mix Lobby provides a warm and inviting place to meet for breakfast or to work on your laptop in the evenings.
- Guests have the option to earn both HHonors points & airline miles.
Terms & Conditions:
- The CARP preferred rate is non-LRA (Last Room Availability) meaning that due to availability, at times, the rate may not be offered to your travelers. In these instances, we will provide your traveler with the best available room rate for that time. In addition, we are unable to guarantee that the preferred rate will be offered for groups of 10 or more per night. Groups are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
- All guestroom charge including room, tax and incidentals will be the responsibility of the individual traveler.
- Please note that any reservation can be cancelled without penalty prior to day of arrival. A cancellation number should be obtained from the reservations agent for reference. In the event that a reservation is guaranteed and the guest does not cancel nor arrive, the appropriate room & tax charges will be charged to the credit card provided at time of booking.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. To protect our valued guests and team members, Hampton Inn & Suites Truro is taking every precaution to reduce the risk of infection.
Any employee who is not feeling well, or recently travelled internationally has been asked to stay home for 14 days as per the Government of Canada’s official travel advisory.
Additional safety measures are as follows:
- A Barrier has been built at our front desk to minimize contact with guests.
- Team members are sanitizing high touch areas every hour.
- Each room key is sanitized before and after use.
- A hot breakfast is being served in place of our regular buffet.
- Coffee service is from 6 am-10 am. Guests are welcome to use the coffee stations provided in their rooms.
- No stay over service provided at this time; however, there is a house keeping request card for anything you may need during your stay.
- The pool is open to guests of the hotel only. Guests must sign up for a designated 1 hour time slot with the front desk.
- The business and fitness center are open and sanitized every hour. Guests must sign up to use the gym, as we have a limit of two people allowed in the center at one time.
- Guest laundry is open and sanitized every hour.
- Sanitizing stations have been provided throughout the hotel.
We are spreading rooms out as best we can, and designating a floor to individual companies as long as we are able to.
We hope this gives you some comfort during a very difficult time. Please reach out with any further questions.